Monday 24 January 2011

Australia Day Special (Monday Mania Week 38)

January 26th is Australia Day, commemorating the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove in 1788. Since I have friends in "down under" who are very dear to me, I have decided to make something in honour to their national holiday.
These days, however, you can't think of Australia without thinking of the floods devastating Queensland. I have decided to donate 50% of all proceeds through these two items (the outfit and the sneakers) to Extend A Helping Hand, a sales event aiming to raise funds for the flood victims. All the donations to EAHH will go directly to the Premier's Disaster Relief Fund.
While I know money is tight for everyone, please consider if you can spare a little for the donation boxes at one of my store locations.
What you will get for you money at my stores, is a fun, Aussie themed unisex outfit and corresponding sneakers. The jeans come in regular fit and low rise, and all the prim parts are resizeable with a single, professional resize script.

[hate this] australia day - outfit
(available only at [hate this] Mainstore)


[hate this] australia day - sneakers
(available only at [hate this] @ {ToRn} Micromall)