Sunday 19 June 2011

[hate this], now with a +

[ht+] stands for [hate this] medical. It's a new sub-branch of [hate this], mostly aimed at roleplayers and anyone else who wants high quality, realistic medical props. Why? Being a roleplayer myself, I noted that there aren't many quality props available in SL and I've started to make my own from scratch. This includes sculpties, textures and poses/animations.
As usual for [hate this] products, the items come in two versions, with or without a modern resizer script (single script per attachment, removable), and everything will be modifyable, too. My products are copyable, but no transfer. For gifting you can either use my new vendors, the marketplace, or contact me inworld.
Also please contact me if you need any help fitting my products!
Please note: my props will not come with any RLV features (but you can add your own scripts if needed), and I am not going to make any blood and gore (there's plenty of quality stuff available elsewhere).

[ht+] ankle braces
The first two [ht+] products are out and on SALE for a limited time, too! 
I made these ankle braces after one I had to use in RL for about 2 years after a skateboarding accident. I had not seend anything like them in SL before. A brace for each ankle is included and they are tintable. Fitting them to shoes requires some editing skills, but it is possible. Sneakers work best, and in RL, you couldn't wear them with much else either. A small animation will keep your ankle in place, and if your AO overrides the pose, you just have to click the brace to restart it.

[ht+] nose splint
The second [ht+] product is this nose splint.
Sometimes, a tiny band-aid over your nose is just not enough! No matter if you lost a fight, couldn't pull off that trick on your skateboard or are just out for sympathy! This nose splint will cover any nasty bruises while you heal, or at least look properly banged up.
(P.S.: no one was actually hurt while taking these pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment